Sunday, December 18, 2016

A beginning

I'm starting this blog as a way to get my thoughts out about the books I read....and oh do I read books...and....have thoughts? Lol
Anyway, if you're reading this,  you probably want to know who I am (I mean you've come this far right? ).
I'm Samantha, a thirty-something who spends her free time reading(mostly) YA books. That's when I'm not wrangling a psychotic 3 year old, 2 cats, 3 dogs or going to a whole slew of medical appointments for both my daughter and I....oh yeah,  and I'm working on my bachelor's degree. Sigh.
I live in Florida by way of Michigan but I'll never be "from" here.  The lack of snow and ice is nice though.
I was once a licensed veterinary technician and instructor but the birth of my daughter messed with my body.  I still love animals (almost as much as books! J/k....maybe) I love movies and Reeses peanut butter cups and everything  that has anything to do with a book I like.  I've recently discovered subscription boxes and boy am I in trouble.
My book love comes in the form of fantasy, however, I do read around ;)
I'm hoping to review the books as I read them but will be reviewing past books as I go as well.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment