Thursday, March 16, 2017
Review: How to Hang a Witch by Adriana Mather
So, I really love a book that mixes actual historical events/places with fantasy. The combination just gets me and that is exactly what you are going to get with this book. Adriana Mather is an actual descendant if Cotton Mather (Of the Salem Witch Trials) and she sure did do her research in order to include as much authenticity into this story as possible. That, plus some ghosts and witchcraft made this a delightful read that I just didn't want to put down. Plus what is all that without the hinting of a love triangle. This is one that I am sure, if I ever get to the bottom of my TBR pile, I would read again. I hear Adriana is writing a sequel (?) but that it is going to be on a different topic. I'm not sure about that exactly, but after this book I'm willing to give whatever she decides to write a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment