Thursday, March 16, 2017

Review: The Infinty of You & Me by J.Q. Coyle

So, this was an interesting book and I don't know any other way to describe it, This was outside of my usual genre (sort of). I really have never read a book quite like this. It had a different sort of vibe than other books that I cant quite explain. I think you would have to read it to understand. The story is of a girl that basically thinks she's crazy because of these episodes she has where she hallucinates that she is someone else in different locations doing dangerous things with her father, who left when she was a child. Eventually she finds out she is not crazy or hallucinating, but instead traveling to other infinite alternate universes into the conscience of different versions of herself. She has to find a way to save her father and save another world without being taken by people that want to stop her and find ways to exploit her gift. It was a really fascinating good read. I only rated it a 3 because for some reason it gave me weird vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment